4.30.2011

Adventure is Out There!

Leaving to Peru today! Passport, check. Antibiotics, check. iPod, check. Books, magazines, stationery, check, check, check.


Here are just a few of the songs that will keep me company on my journey:
"Cecilia" by Simon & Garfunkle
"Uummannaq" by KT Tunstall
"Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap
"The Dog Days are Over" by Florence & the Machine
"Sueños" by Juanes
"Bien o Mal" by Julieta Venegas
"Awake my Soul" by Mumford & Sons
"Sigh No More" by Mumford & Sons
"Only the Wine" by David Gray
"Runaway" by Mat Kearney


Please pray that I make it to Peru safely! This is the first time I've traveled internationally by myself, and it's going to be a looong day. I'm nervous & excited & anxious & content. I'll be sure to share my adventures along the way. ♥

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!