5.21.2012

Things to do in Denver

Here's some of my Denver 2012 list that I've mentioned here & here (*ed items are free):

Have high tea at the Denver Tea Room
Go to a pub on Colfax, Cheeky Monk perhaps?
*Do the stairs at Red Rocks
Go camping in the mountains
Go horseback riding in the mountains
Go to a concert
See a movie at the Esquire or the Mayan
*Walk around Wash Park, City Park, or Commons Park
Go to a Rockies game
Get a cone at Little Man Ice Cream
Go to REI a1416 Platte St
Go to the Botanic Gardens
Go to the Denver Zoo
Golf 9 holes
Eat brunch at Snooze
*Go to the Tattered Cover in LoDo
Hit up the shops on 32nd Ave.
Go to the Molly Brown House
*Walk around DU's campus
Buy some Apricot Ale from Argonaut
*Go to Mother Cabrini Shrine (20 minute drive from Denver)
Eat the Fig & Crispy Prosciutto pizza at Osteria Marco
*Go to Fancy Tiger Crafts
*Check out the Denver Public Library
*Go in the Brown Palace

And off of my own personal list, I've crossed off a few more. Most recently: Get a Slurpee from 7-11



1 comment:

  1. I hope to get to the Brown Palace and drink some apricot ale this summer when we're in town!
    I've been to Red Rocks, REI, Snooze and Tattered Cover! So many great things to do in D-town!

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!