8.27.2013

Updates!

Here's a brief update from the last year+ and then I'll dive right back into all the fun projects that have filled the days!

 I turned 24!


Spent a lot of time hiking & enjoying the outdoors.


Took the annual trip to see my college friends!



Co-hosted a DIY Great American Beer Fest! Fun way to try a lot of different beers!


Moved into a new house with three other roommates & celebrated Christmas all together.


On New Year's I started a mason jar full of funny & great memories. It's so much fuller now!


Hosted a DIY Sipping & Painting party!


Celebrated these two getting engaged (& have been planning the wedding ever since)! :)


Went to Alaska.


Ran a half marathon!




Enjoyed the outdoors more.


Got bangs again.


& turned 25!


Okay, now onto the crafts ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea, I love seeing what the highlights of your year were :) we should all do this!

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!